With this notice, Vallecid (from now on the "Company") with address in Av Ernesto Sarti, parque royale 19, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife, Spain, with VAT number: B38060786. recorded in the Mercantile Registry of Tenerife, with Iata 78297041 and license number IC-252, and with the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, advises the users of these websites (www.canarias.com) owned by the Company (from now on the "Users" and the "Website") about the personal data protection policy (from now on, "Personal Data") so that the Users can freely and voluntarily decide whether to provide the Company with their Personal Data which may be required or which may be sought from the Users in the event of establishing a subscription or opting to receive a particular service offered by the Company on the Web or through he Web.
The Company reserves the right to modify the current policy to adapt it to the latest legal requirements as well as to the latest practices in the Industry. In such circumstances, the Company will publish such changes with reasonable notice before the introduction of said changes on this Website.
Certain services offered on the Website may have particular conditions that may require specific actions relating to the protection of Personal Data.
The User guarantees that the Personal Data afforded to the Company is true and becomes responsible in communicating any changes on said data to the Company.
The collection and automatic treatment of Personal Data is aimed at maintaining a contractual relationship established with the Company, the management, administration, offer, or improvement on the services which the User decides to subscribe to, apply for, or to determine the suitability of such services according to the preferences and choices made by the Users, the design of new services related to established services, the sending of updates on services, the sending, via traditional or electronic means of technical, operational or commercial information on the various products offered by the Company and/or other third parties, currently or in the future. The aim of the collection and automated treatment of Personal Data includes equally the sending of Questionnaires, which the User is obliged to answer.
The Company has adopted all the security measures legally required regarding the protection of Personal Data, and installs all those mediums and technical measures available to them to avoid the loss, malicious use, alteration, non-authorised access and theft of those personal details held by the Company. In particular, the Company uses Secure Socket Layer security systems in those processes relating to personal information transmission, utilising systems of certification and encryption, which allow for the authentication of the Website from which Personal Data is collected, as well as the integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data throughout transmission (You can double check this aspect of our services when you send us any request or information through a page that starts it's name with "https" instead of "http" and you will see a small icon of a padlock on the bottom right-hand corner on your browser).
Even so, the User must be aware that no security measure in Internet is completely impregnable.
The Users have recognised and are able to execute their rights to access, cancel, rectify or oppose, as well as they have recognised their right to be informed of the passing of information, by contacting the Company at email@example.com.
The cookies that are used on the sites may be served by the Company, in which case they are served from their servers. As long as you have not deactivated the installation of cookies facility, you may investigate your hard drive to establish in detail where each cookie has come from (please consult your computer's instruction manual, for further information. (normally, in Windows environments, you may go to the file "C(or the relative disk unit)/Windows/Cookies").
The Minimum Price Guarantee
One of our commitments here at Tenerife.com is to guarantee you the lowest price possible in internet on accomadation, therfore if you find cheaper on another website we will " PAY YOU THE DIFFERENCE "
- Contact our reservation department via this application form, include your search criteria ( eg. Accomodation; dates; board type ; numero of guests, etc). After checking your application complies with all our conditions,we will send you an email confirming the new price of your reservation.
- You have 24 hours after confirmation of your reservation and payment to send the application form for the Minimum Price Guarantee
Procedure to follow
The Minimum Price Guarantee, guaranteed by Tenerife.com
- To consider purposes of comparison of the rates offered by other travel agencies, those must be licensed in Spain indate and with free access to the general public. That excludes unlicensed intermediaries or travel agencywithout licence in Spain.
- The guarantee includes hotel bookings made through our websites and no reservations airline tickets or packages.
- Reservations must be paid in full when making the claim.
- Claims must be made within 24 hours of booking.
- The Tenerife.com tarif and that of the other web site must be for the same hotel or apartment, dates, services, number of guests, room type, and the same conditions and restrictions.
- The mimimum price guarantee is not applicabe to already reduced tarifs due to other promociones , gift vouchers including car rental or other discounts.
- You must provide written evidence and provide us with the URL of the page where you found the offer to proove that it exists.
- In the event that we cannot match the offer, the client will be given the option to cancel without penalisation.
Terms and Conditions on our Low Price Guarantee
At Canarias.com we reimburse you the full amount you have paid for those bookings that when cancelled do not incur in any penalties that our suppliers (hotels, touroperators, airlines, etc.) may have determined and that are shown at the moment of booking.